Beck, Earl | Principal Broker | Siloam Springs, AR
11/29/2010 | Hearing No. 3070
By Consent Order in Formal Hearing # 3070 Respondent Beck surrendered his broker license.
- The Commission found Respondent Beck guilty of violating Arkansas Code Annotated § 17-42-311(a)(13) and Commission Regulations 10.10(a) and 10.9(d).
- Respondent Beck did not provide signed copies of Addendums A and B to Complainant.
- Respondent did not obtain the Seller’s signature to the change made by Complainant on the Closing Date Extension Agreement. Addendums A & B were not attached to the Contract for Deed as required by the September 22, 2007 Contract of Sale of Real Estate Land.
- Respondent did not notify Complainant in writing of the disbursement of the $2,000 deposit tendered by Complainant, knowing that Complainant had not expressly agreed to the disbursement in writing.
- The Commission voted unanimously that Complainant Krystal Delima be paid $2,500, to be drawn from the Recovery Fund.
Posted on 11/29/2010
by Pierre Bass