Bohannan, Brenda | Salesperson | Springdale, AR
06/08/2010 | Hearing No. 3102
In Formal Hearing # 3102 the Commission voted that Respondent Bohannan’s real estate license be revoked.
- The Commission found Respondent Bohannan guilty of violating Arkansas Code Annotated § 17-42-311(a)(3) and Arkansas Code Annotated § 17-42-312(a)(4).
- On March 22, 2010 Respondent Bohannan entered a negotiated plea of guilty to violation of Arkansas Code Annotated 5-36-103 (Theft of Property) in the Circuit Court of Washington County, a felony.
- Respondent was sentenced to the Department of Community Correction and/or probation for 180 months, Court Costs of $150, Victim Restitution of $148,122.00, $20 booking fee, $1,000 County Restitution, submit a DNA sample and pay $250 DNA fee, $25 per month probation fee and $5 per month collection fee.
- Respondent was indicted on and negotiated a guilty plea to the charge that on or about 2002 through May 5, 2008, she did commit theft of property. Over a period of eight years she stole more than $100,000 from her employer, Springdale Country Club, Springdale, AR.
- On April 19, 2010, the Arkansas Real Estate Commission received a letter from Respondent Bohannan along with a written explanation and a copy of the Judgment and Disposition Order of this matter.
Posted on 06/08/2010
by Pierre Bass