Carter, Dans S.
Carter, Dan S. | Salesperson | Little Rock, AR
06/01/2008 | Hearing No. 3053
In Formal Hearing # 3053 the Commission ordered to “…revoke Respondent Carter’s license and in the event that the Respondent makes application for licensure again, that application must be approved by the Commission.”
- The Commission found Respondent Dan Carter guilty of violating Commission Regulations 8.5(a), 10.7(a)(1), 10.10(a), 10.10(c), Arkansas Code Annotated § 17-42-311(a)(11), and § 17-42-311(a)(13).
- Respondent Carter did not reduce to writing the exact agreements of the parties. The Real Estate Contract did not include a closing date, or any requirement that the buyer would obtain third party financing. The Respondent did not reduce to writing the agreement of the Complainant and Buyer regarding the Buyer occupying Complainants’ property prior to closing.
- Respondent Carter did not immediately deliver to his Principal Broker the $600 rent payments collected.
- Respondent Carter did not protect and promote the interest of the Complainants as described above.
- Respondent Carter’s conduct constitutes improper dealing.
- Because of Respondent Carter’s conduct, he is unworthy or incompetent to act as a real estate salesperson in such a manner as to safeguard the interests of the public.
- A Recovery Fund Hearing was held. Respondent Carter was ordered to pay Complainants $4,150.00 within thirty (30) days.
Posted on 06/01/2008
by Pierre Bass