Chivers, Joseph C.
Chivers, Joseph C. | Salesperson | Cabot, AR
| Hearing No. 3108
By Consent Order in Formal Hearing # 3108 the Commission ordered that Respondent Salesperson Chivers shall receive a Letter of Reprimand to be placed in his license file and pay a $350 penalty to the Arkansas Real Estate Commission within ninety (90) days of the Order.
- The Commission found Respondent Chivers guilty of violating Arkansas Code Annotated § 17-42-301(a), Arkansas Code Annotated § 17-42-311(a)(9) and Commission Regulation 6.3(b).
- Respondent Joseph C. Chivers initially obtained a salesperson license on January 11, 2005, with Blackwood Realty, Inc.
- Respondent Chivers was licensed with the Blackwood Team, Cabot from June 9, 2009, until January 1, 2010.
- Respondent Chivers did not renew his salesperson license; therefore, it expired on January 1, 2010.
- Respondent Chivers attempted to renew his license on January 12, 2010, by paying the renewal fee; however, Respondent Chivers did not provide the required signed affidavit necessary for late license renewal. The required signed affidavit was provided to the Commission on August 12, 2010.
- Respondent Chivers engaged in real estate transactions during the period he was not licensed.
Posted on 04/01/2009
by Pierre Bass