Danehower, Jerry | Principal Broker | Rogers, AR
04/11/2011 | Hearing No. 3135
By Consent Order, the Commission voted that Respondent Danehower shall receive a Letter of Reprimand to be placed in his license file and pay a fine of $250 to the Arkansas Real Estate Commission.
- The Commission found Respondent Principal Broker Danehower in violation of Arkansas Real Estate Commission Regulation 10.16(b).
- Respondent Danehower entered into a Consent Agreement with the Arkansas Appraiser Licensing and Certification Board on April 21, 2010, and was sanctioned as stated in the Consent Agreement by the Arkansas Appraiser Licensing and Certification Board.
- Respondent Danehower failed to report the Consent Agreement to the Arkansas Real Estate Commission within 30 days.
- The Commission found Respondent Principal Broker Duggins in violations of ACA § 17-42-501(a)(2)(A)(i) and 17-42-311(a)(1) and Commission Regulation 7.6.
Respondent Duggins did not complete the continuing education requirements for his broker license prior to January1, 2011. His license was renewed January 17 after completion of the required continuing education.
- Respondent Principal Broker failed to notify the Commission that his firm’s name had changed from Westgate Realty, Inc - GMAC - West Plains Missouri to Westgate Carol Jones Realtors.
Posted on 04/11/2011
by Pierre Bass