Fisher, Williams (Bill)
Fisher, William (Bill) | Principal Broker | Jacksonville, AR
07/01/2006 | Hearing No. 3023
In Formal Hearing # 3023 the Commission ordered that “Respondent Fisher’s license be revoked, and that a $1,000.00 fine for each of the 16 violations be assessed against Respondent Fisher, for a total of $16,000.00, and that the matter be referred to the local prosecuting attorney for investigation.”
- The Commission found Respondent William Fisher guilty of violating Commission Regulations 8.5(a), 9.2(b), 10.7(b)(3), 10.7(c), 10.8(b), and Arkansas Code Annotated § 17-42-311(a)(6).
- Respondent Fisher failed to protect and promote the interest of his clients. Respondent collected rent and security deposits on behalf of Complainant but failed to account for or remit said funds to Complainant.
- Respondent commingled Complainant’s rents and security deposits collected with his personal funds. Respondent collected rent and security deposits while managing Complainant’s properties and used said funds for his own personal use.
- Respondent further charged Complainant for repairs that either were not completed or were not paid for. Respondent closed his real estate office without notifying the Arkansas Real Estate Commission in writing of the address and phone number of the place where the trust account and transaction records are being maintained.
- Respondent did not file written answers to the complaints filed by the above referenced Complainants.
- Respondent failed to make the property management records and bank statements for Fisher Realty, Jacksonville , AR available to AREC for inspection.
- A Recovery Fund Hearing was held pursuant to Arkansas Code Annotated § 17-42-401 et seq.
- Respondent Fisher was ordered to pay four (4) complainants a total of $24,819.43 within thirty (30) days.
Posted on 07/01/2006
by Pierre Bass