Henrad, Alain | Salesperson | Rogers, AR
06/01/2008 | Hearing No. 3066
In Formal Hearing # 3066 the Commission ordered that “…Alain Henrard be placed on probation for a period of twelve (12) months and a Letter of Reprimand be placed in his license file, and that his request to apply for broker’s license is denied.”
- The Commission found Respondent Henrard guilty of violating Commission Regulation 10.16(C), and, Arkansas Code Annotated § 17-42-311(a)(1), § 17-42-311(a)(3), and § 17-42-311(a)(13).
- Respondent did not furnish a written report and required documentation concerning his conviction at that time of applying for a Salesperson and Broker license.
- Respondent obtained a real estate salesperson license by concealing the fact that he had a previous conviction.
- Respondent was convicted of a crime involving moral turpitude, fraud, dishonesty, and untrustworthiness.
- Respondent’s negative responses to question number 5 on the Salesperson and Broker applications for real estate licensure constitute improper and dishonest conduct.
Posted on 06/01/2008
by Pierre Bass