Leuck, Brandon C.
Leuck, Brandon C. | Associate Broker | El Dorado, AR
06/01/2008 | Hearing No. 3061
In Formal Hearing # 3061 the Commission ordered that “…Respondent Brandon C. Leuck’s license be revoked, and if he should ever apply for another license, he must receive the approval of the Arkansas Real Estate Commission. Respondent Leuck is also fined $1,000.00 per violation, for a total of $6,000.00 to be paid within thirty (30) days.”The Commission found Respondent Brandon C. Leuck guilty of violating Commission Regulations 8.5(a), 10.7(a)(7) and Arkansas Code Annotated § 17-42-311(a)(4), § 17-42-311(a)(7), § 17-42-311(a)(11), and § 17-42-311(a)(13).
- Respondent Leuck did not protect and promote Complainants’ interest. Respondent Leuck represented to Complainants that the transaction was going to close and received $13,000 cash from Complainants to close the transaction, knowing that the transaction could not be closed without the Seller’s brother’s signature. Respondent did not disclose the title issue to the Complainants. Respondent delivered to Complainants a forged Warrant Deed for the property dated September 19, 2007 that appeared to be signed by the Seller that Complainants relied on to obtain financing to improve the property.
- Respondent Leuck did not immediately deliver to his Principal Broker the $13,000 cash collected from Complainants.
- Respondent Leuck made substantial misrepresentations to Complainants.
- Respondent Leuck committed acts involving fraud, dishonesty, untruthfulness, and untrustworthiness. Respondent delivered a Warranty Deed to Complainants, knowing that the Seller had not executed the Warranty Deed. Respondent represented that the Complainants transaction would close and collected $13,000 cash to close, knowing that there was no closing scheduled.
- Because of Respondent Leuck’s conduct, he is unworthy and incompetent to act as real estate broker in such a manner as to safeguard the interest of the public.
- Respondent Leuck’s conduct constitutes improper, fraudulent, and dishonest dealings.
- In Recovery Fund Hearing # 3061 the Commission voted and found as a result of the proven violation (found in Formal Hearing # 3061, on August 11, 2008) ordered that “… Respondent Leuck is ordered to pay $22, 233.00 to Complainants ....” Respondent Leuck is to pay this amount to Complainants, in a period not to exceed thirty (30) days. Moreover, the Arkansas Real Estate Commission will notify the Circuit Court in Respondent Leuck’s criminal case of the Commission’s decision.
Posted on 06/01/2008
by Pierre Bass