Trotter, Polly A
Trotter, Polly A | Inactive Salesperson | Pea Ridge, AR
05/04/2009 | Hearing No. 3085
In Formal Hearing # 3085 the Commission ordered “… to permit Respondent Trotter to retain her salesperson’s license, and that prior to applying for a broker’s license, she is to be actively licensed for twenty-four (24) consecutive months. Respondent Trotter is to appear before the Commission for approval to sit for the broker’s exam.”
- The Commission found Respondent Trotter guilty of violating Arkansas Code Annotated § 17-42-311(a)(1), § 17-42-311(a)(3)and § 17-42-311(a)(13); and Commission Regulation 10.16(c).
- Respondent did not furnish a written report and required documentation concerning her conviction at the time of applying fora Salesperson and Broker license.
- Respondent obtained a real estate salesperson license by concealing the fact that she had a previous conviction.
- Respondent was convicted of a Felony and crime involving moral turpitude, fraud, dishonesty, and untrustworthiness.
- Respondent’s negative responses to question number 5 on the Salesperson and Broker applications for real estate licensure constitute improper and dishonest conduct
Posted on 05/04/2009
by Pierre Bass