Wilkerson, Bryan E.
Wilkerson, Bryan E. | Principal Broker | Little Rock, AR
10/01/2007 | Hearing No. 3040
In Formal Hearing # 3040 the Commission ordered that “…Respondent Bryan E. Wilkerson’s license be revoked and that he pay a $1,000.00 fine to the Arkansas Real Estate Commission.”
- The Commission found Respondent Bryan E. Wilkerson guilty of violating Arkansas Code Annotated § 17-42-311(a)(10), and Commission Regulations 10.7(b)(3) & 10.10(a).
- Respondent Wilkerson did not see that Complainants received a copy of the signed listing agreement.
- Respondent Wilkerson represented Complainants’ house as sold on his website and that Complainants saved $7,056.40, which was false and misleading.
- Respondent Wilkerson did not make his transaction records and files in this matter available to AREC Investigator.
- A Recovery Fund was held. Respondent was ordered to pay Complainants $500.
Posted on 10/01/2007
by Pierre Bass