Camacho, Antonio | Salesperson | Bentonville, AR
03/10/2009 | Hearing No. 3082
In Formal Hearing # 3082 the Commission ordered that “…Respondent Camacho be required to appear before the Arkansas Real Estate Commission before reactivating his license, and the Respondent shall pay a fine of $500.00 to be paid within thirty (30) days of the issuance of this Order.”
- The Commission found Respondent Antonio Camacho guilty of violating Arkansas Code Annotated §17-42-311 (a)(6) and§17-42-311(a)(13), and Commission Regulations 10.1(b), 10.7 (a)(1), 10.10(a).
- Respondent Camacho engaged in real estate activities independent of Complainant Robinson his principal Broker.
- Respondent did not immediately deliver to his principal broker Complainant Robinson, the prorated rent and deposit collectedJuly 2008 from the tenant of Pea Ridge property.
- Respondent did not see that the exact agreement regarding the fee charged Complainant for finding a 2nd tenant forComplainant’s Pea Ridge property was reduced to writing.
- Respondent failed to account for or remit the rent and deposit collected on behalf of Complainant in the amount of $850.00.
- Respondent’s conduct constitutes improper dealing.
- A Recovery Fund Hearing was held. Respondent Camacho is ordered to pay $1,000.00 to Complainant in a period notexceed thirty (30) days