Watkins, Wayne | Expired Broker License | Hardy, AR
06/01/2008 | Hearing No. 3071
In Formal Hearing # 3071 the Commission voted to “…revoke Respondent Wayne Watkins’ real estate license and that he is fined $3,000.00 due and payable to the Arkansas Real Estate Commission within thirty (30) days.”
- The Commission found Respondent Watkins guilty of violating § 17-42-311(a)(4), 17-42-311(a)(7), 17-42-311(a)(11), and 17-42-311(a)(13).
- Respondent Watkins committed acts involving fraud, dishonesty, untruthfulness, & untrustworthiness.
- Respondent Watkins made substantial misrepresentations to the Complainants when he told them he would issue a warranty deed at a time when the property had been foreclosed and sold to a third party.
- Respondent Watkins’ conduct constitutes improper, fraudulent, and dishonest dealing.
- Because of Respondent Watkins’ conduct Respondent is unworthy and incompetent to act as a real estate broker in such a manner as to safeguard the interest of the public.
- A Recovery Fund Hearing was held. Respondent Watkins is ordered to pay $11,495.25 to Complainants in a period not to exceed thirty (30) days.