Etherton, Kendra | Salesperson
Etherton, Kendra | Salesperson | Siloam Springs, AR
06/01/2008 | Hearing No. 3065
By Consent Order, in Formal Hearing # 3065 the Commission ordered that “…Respondents Principal Broker Jones and Salesperson Etherton shall each receive a letter of reprimand to be placed in their license files and each pay a $250 penalty to the Arkansas Real Estate Commission, within 90 days of the date of this Order.”
- The Commission found Respondent Principal Broker Jones guilty of violating Arkansas Code Annotated § 17-42-311(a)(12) and § 17-42-310(c).
- The Commission found Respondent Etherton guilty of violating Commission Regulation 6.3(b).
- Respondent Principal Broker Jones paid commissions to Respondent Etherton for real estate activities performed while her salesperson license was expired.
- Respondent Principal Broker Jones did not insure that Respondent Etherton’s 2008 salesperson license was received and conspicuously displayed in his place of business.
- Respondent Etherton practiced as a real estate salesperson from January to June 6, 2008 while her license was expired